1. You can search for torrents just by entering a keyword.
2. You can easily search in the official torrent sites.
3. You can easily navigate through the results page, sort by the’seeders’ number, ‘leeches’, ‘category’ or ‘free torrents’.
4. You can easily download the torrents with the total number of seeds and leeches.
5. Get RSS feeds with fresh torrents links for direct download.
6. The toolbar will show you all the best torrents with highest number of seeds and fewest leeches, so you could search and find the best torrents in no time, directly from your browser – no need to search in the torrent sites themselves.
7. You can easily choose what torrents you want to download.
8. You can download the torrents directly in your browser.
9. You can easily set the ‘Keyword’, ‘Torrent Category’ or ‘Keywords in Category’.
10. You can easily switch between the ‘all torrents’ view and the ‘Favorites’ view.
11. You can easily add/remove the RSS feeds.
12. You can easy set the user-defined tags.
13. You can easily manage your downloaded torrents.
Remote Weather Station
This is a remote weather station developed using the AllegroTI-OSC based open source TI hardware. The station includes a radio, a computer running the free open source software for collecting, storing, processing and displaying weather data, an open source SD card slot and a web interface.
In short this is a remote weather station that you can operate from anywhere in the world from your own home. The web interface is operated from anywhere on the Internet. The radio will show the air pressure, temperature, wind speed and wind direction.
The station can be operated by a computer running the open source TI hardware and software, or a laptop running the free open source software.
The station can be used to monitor the weather conditions, set alarms, alert users of severe weather, listen to weather forecasts, view past and future weather maps.
Users can upload weather data to open source server software and web site.
The station can be operated manually or automatically on schedule.