The SQL Server is one of the most popular and extensively used software systems in the world. But many developers are missing the full potential of this amazing technology. This is especially true for those who need to scale-up their database systems to deal with larger number of transactions.
While some people think about clustering and clustering solutions, Qure Optimizer automates the entire process. This software actually improves the overall performance of your database by doing what you normally do manually by yourself. This involves changing the structure of the database and changing the query processing code to improve the performance.
The Qure Optimizer indexes the tables, change the indexes to make sure the queries can process in as few as possible I/O operations. In addition, the script optimizes the queries, including the SQL queries, stored procedures, views, UDF, DTS, trigger, as well as the indexes.
The Qure Optimizer is a new, unique piece of technology which is known by the name of Qure SPT or Qure SPT 10.0. The program can run on SQL Server 2005, 2008, and 2008 R2, as well as SQL Server Express editions.
This Script is provided for reference only and is not supported for use as a standalone product
Introducing Qure Optimizer
Qure Optimizer is a new application that works with SQL Server. It enables you to improve the overall performance of SQL Server databases and applications. Qure Optimizer not only improves the performance of database workloads, but also allows you to automate the process.
Qure Optimizer is currently being used by hundreds of companies, to optimize their SQL Server workloads.
How Qure Optimizer Works?
As mentioned earlier, Qure Optimizer works on the premise that there is a trace file of production activity stored on a SQL Server database.
Qure Optimizer then changes the database structure and query processing code to improve the performance of the database system.
Qure Optimizer also computes its recommendations by replaying the trace file activity against the copy-of-production. Qure Optimizer does this by re-running the trace file, using the new structure and query processing code.
After Qure Optimizer has finished its analysis, it tests the actual performance improvement versus the copy-of-production (by replay-ing the trace file).
NOTE: Qure Optimizer generates its recommendations based on what you tell it to improve, with no regard to what is actually
1. You can search for torrents just by entering a keyword.
2. You can easily search in the official torrent sites.
3. You can easily navigate through the results page, sort by the’seeders’ number, ‘leeches’, ‘category’ or ‘free torrents’.
4. You can easily download the torrents with the total number of seeds and leeches.
5. Get RSS feeds with fresh torrents links for direct download.
6. The toolbar will show you all the best torrents with highest number of seeds and fewest leeches, so you could search and find the best torrents in no time, directly from your browser – no need to search in the torrent sites themselves.
7. You can easily choose what torrents you want to download.
8. You can download the torrents directly in your browser.
9. You can easily set the ‘Keyword’, ‘Torrent Category’ or ‘Keywords in Category’.
10. You can easily switch between the ‘all torrents’ view and the ‘Favorites’ view.
11. You can easily add/remove the RSS feeds.
12. You can easy set the user-defined tags.
13. You can easily manage your downloaded torrents.
Remote Weather Station
This is a remote weather station developed using the AllegroTI-OSC based open source TI hardware. The station includes a radio, a computer running the free open source software for collecting, storing, processing and displaying weather data, an open source SD card slot and a web interface.
In short this is a remote weather station that you can operate from anywhere in the world from your own home. The web interface is operated from anywhere on the Internet. The radio will show the air pressure, temperature, wind speed and wind direction.
The station can be operated by a computer running the open source TI hardware and software, or a laptop running the free open source software.
The station can be used to monitor the weather conditions, set alarms, alert users of severe weather, listen to weather forecasts, view past and future weather maps.
Users can upload weather data to open source server software and web site.
The station can be operated manually or automatically on schedule.